Is Your Small Business Laced With Words That Sell OR Words That Repel?
- Run a teeny, weeny business of one (that’s you hustling to bring in less than $200k a year)
- Know your business inside out (I define this as being a “superstar at what you do”)
- Have been desperately trying to sell your brilliant services (but your sales ain’t nothing to write home to mama about)!
You Need To Stop Lurking in the Internet Shadows
& Start Writing Like a B.O.S.S.
That’s B.O.S.S. as in Be BOLD. Be OUTSPOKEN. Be SINCERE. Be a SUPERSTAR!
Because if you want to attract the best clients, make more sales and take bucket loads of cash to the bank every single month:
- It’s not (only) about writing a “look-at-me-because-I’m-the-best” About Page (bragging sells when you do it the right way)
- It’s not (only) about whipping out your thesaurus and flooding your website and sales page with colorful verbs and adjectives
- And it’s not (only) about stringing together a few snappy, witty sentences to drop in your marketing brochures and email campaigns
It’s About Writing With
Authority, Influence & Personality …
So your words make toes curl, spines tingle, purses (and wallets) open and fingers stretch forward to take action.
Make a call, click a link, download a freebie …
BUY. YOUR. SERVICES!
When you lace your business with words that sell, you get results like this:
- “Apryl sprinkled a little fairy dust on my homepage and about page copy which has brought me 3 new clients …” – Jennifer Sterling, holistic nutritionist and movement therapist
- “I was able to persuade the lender to approve my nearly $600,000 loan application … thanks to the professional business plan Apryl wrote for me …” Kendra Cook, bed & breakfast owner
- “We won the contract with a Big 10 university – thanks to Apryl’s great proposal writing!” – Rula Hanania, sales director
Ready to attract more clients, close more sales
and make your bank account extremely happy?
Who the Heck Am I?
I’m Apryl Beverly, word stylist, RFP/proposal magician and communications strategist. I’ve been known to turn quite a few “dull” pages of website copy, marketing content and sales proposals into toe-curling sentences strung together to get even skeptics and non-believers drinking your Kool-Aid.
Discover how to write with authority, influence and personality by downloading the guide.
You Are Wasting Your Time
& Turning Away Tons of Cash …
If you aren’t writing with the confidence, authority, influence and “swag”
to capture the hearts, minds and POCKETS of your audience.